To enjoy our content without problem with Roku, we recommend you to have the latest software version of Roku. Please make sure that your device linked with Roku are both connected to the same WIFI network. You can find information about how to update your Roku device here (opens new window).
# Compatible devices
The OneSoccer app is compatible with all Roku models.
# OneSoccer App installation
From the TV:
- Press down the button home on your remote control.
- Shift your cursor up or down and select broadcast channels to open Channel Store.
- Insert OneSoccer in the Search channels section.
- Select Add Channel to install the channel on Roku device.
- If you have a PIN for your Roku account, it will be required.
- To install the channel on Roku device, it will be added on the channels list from the home screen. To find it, scroll down, the new channels are at the bottom of the list.
- Access Roku website (opens new window) and login with your ROKU account.
- Go to https://channelstore.roku.com/en-ca/browse/ and write ONESOCCER in the "Find Channel" searchbar.
- In the next screen, press "Add Channel".
- After adding OneSoccer channel on your Roku, when selecting it, you will be required to acces https://www.onesoccer.ca/roku to link your OneSoccer account with your Roku.
- Input your account information.
- Write the code Roku gives you on your TV, after completing your account information (email, Password).
# Change the language
To change the language of our content through Roku, you have to press down the button * and select the Audio option on the screen (ENG or MUL for French when available), next to the Quality Image.
# Solving devices issues
We recommend you to check the available information on the Roku support Website.
You will find the detailed instructions on the Roku support Website https://support.roku.com/en-ca/category/115001360548--troubleshooting
← Apple TV