# Minimum requirements
# I have a PC/Mac. What are the minimum requirements?
The minimum connection speed to enjoy the service is 3 Mbps, but we recommend a 10 Mbps connection speed to enjoy the content in HD.
You need a compatible browser to stream OneSoccer on a computer.
- Download any of the compatible browsers:
- Microsoft Edge (opens new window)
- Google Chrome (opens new window)
- Firefox (opens new window)
- Internet Explorer (opens new window)
- Opera (opens new window)
- Safari (opens new window)
If you meet all the requirements, everything is ready for you to watch the best soccer. Now you simply have to log in with your credentials and select the channel you want to watch.
# I'm using Firefox and I can't stream the content. How do I fix this?
If your operating system is Windows XP, we recommend that you use Firefox version 49. You can download it directly by clicking (opens new window).
Lastly, configure this new browser in Settings to not update automatically.
Menu > Options > Advanced > On the menu at the top, click Updates and select the Do not look for updates option.
- Click the icon for the browser menu (the 3 horizontal lines in the top right corner of the browser window).
- Go to Add-ons > Plugins.
- Locate Shockwave Flash and click Always Activate on the drop-down menu to the right.
- Close the Manage Your Plugins window.
If you are unable to select Always Activate, choose the Ask to Activate option. The first time you start to stream content, you will see a message under the address bar requesting permission to run the plugin. Click Allow > Allow and remember.
# I can't view OneSoccer content, the screen stays dark
If you are still unable to view the content, you should first log out of your OneSoccer account and close the browser; then, open the website again with your credentials.
If you are still unable to access the content, update the browser and/or try a different browser.
# I logged out and updated the browser, but the screen is still dark when I try to watch a channel. What should I do?
A security program may be blocking access to the content. We recommend that you do the following:
- Check to see whether you have a security program or an ad blocker (such as Adblock) installed and turn off ad blocking on the OneSoccer website.
If the issue persists, disable your antivirus protection. We have detected that certain antivirus programs, such as Kaspersky, can block access to the content. Please disable it and try to view the content again. If you can view the content correctly with your antivirus disabled, we recommend that you add OneSoccer to the list of trusted URLs. Here (opens new window) you will find step-by-step instructions on how do this.
Check that the time displayed on your computer is correct.
Check that your browser is updated to the latest version available.
In Chrome, delete the content licenses. Display the browser menu (the 3 dots in the top right corner of the window) and click History > History. On the menu on the left-hand side, select Clear browsing data and, in the pop-up window, choose Content licenses (clear all other options) + CLEAR DATA.
Check the status of the Widevine CDM module:
If you are using Google Chrome, go to chrome://components and check Widevine CDM. Click Check for update and look at the version number.
If you are using Firefox, go to about:addons,select Plugins and check the status of Widevine Content Encryption Module; select Always Activate.
If the issue persists: In Google Chrome, restore the settings on the browser menu (the 3 dots in the top right corner of the window); go to Settings and click the last option, Advanced, and lastly “Reset and clean up.”
From Firefox: Reinstall the browser.
# Can I select the image quality?
To prevent problems with image quality caused by selecting a quality setting that is incompatible with the speed and characteristics of the connection, OneSoccer automatically selects the optimal image quality for the available connection.
The service uses adaptive streaming technology. That is, if you connect other devices, the available bandwidth decreases, which will cause the image quality to be downgraded slightly in order to distribute the megabytes allocated for streaming OneSoccer.
Check the minimum requirements to view OneSoccer.
# The audio and the video are out of sync. What should I do?
If you experience any issues related to synchronization of the audio and video content, follow these suggestions:
- Close all other browser tabs and windows, leaving only the OneSoccer tab open. Also close all programs that might be running in the background.
- Try using a different browser.
- Log out of the platform and close the browser. Reopen the browser and the platform and enter your credentials.
If the issue persists, we recommend that you clear your browsing history, disable security programs such as ad blocker, antivirus, etc., and restart your PC.
If the issue persists, please contact us from your Customer Area (opens new window).
# I'm experiencing streaming problems: freezing, slowness, buffering, etc.
As an online service, OneSoccer can be affected by connectivity problems, and, even if you have a good connection speed, bandwidth saturation or excessive latency can affect streaming quality.
If the bandwidth decreases at any point, the system will downgrade the quality of the image to prevent problems with freezing.
If you experience any of these issues with OneSoccer, please follow our recommendations.
- Weak or intermittent Internet connection.
- Repeated buffering or frequent loading.
- Problems when starting the OneSoccer application
- Error messages such as "Unable to connect to the Internet" or problems reproducing content on a device usually indicate that your Internet connection is slow or intermittent.
DISCONNECT DEVICES CONNECTED TO YOUR NETWORK
First, we recommend that you disconnect any devices connected to your router that are not being used to view the content, as they could be consuming bandwidth.
RESTART YOUR HOME NETWORK
To do this, make sure to disconnect ALL devices from your home network for at least one minute before reconnecting each of them one by one.
- Switch off the device.
- Unplug the router from the power outlet for at least 30 seconds.
- Plug in the router again and wait until the LED lights come on again to indicate normal status.
- Switch on the devices and reopenOneSoccer.
CONNECT YOUR DEVICE DIRECTLY TO THE ROUTER
If you connect to the network using a wireless router and are still unable to access the network after restarting the router, try connecting your device to it directly using an Ethernet cable. That will help you identify the origin of the problem, ruling out problems with the router or wireless connection as possible causes.
- Switch off the device.
- Connect the device directly to your router using an Ethernet cable.
- Unplug the router from the power outlet for at least 30 minutes; then, plug it in again and wait until all LED lights are on and have stopped blinking.
- Switch on the devices and reopen OneSoccer.
We recommend that you try to connect your device directly to your router, if possible, to rule out the possibility that the wireless router is causing the signal problems. If you are unable to connect your device directly to your router, you can skip this step.
IMPROVE THE WIFI SIGNAL
If you are connected to a WiFi network and the previous steps did not solve the problem, follow some or all of these steps to improve the quality of your wireless connection:
- Change the location of your router to improve the signal strength. Reception will typically be better throughout the house if the router is in a central location.
- Wireless interference can cause serious problems with WiFi connections. Phones, microwave ovens and other wireless devices near the router may cause wireless interference, so we recommend that you keep them away from the router.
- Place the router in a high place. If the router is located on top of a bookcase or desk, its performance will be better than if it is under a piece of furniture.
If freezing only occurs on a particular device, report the incident in your Customer Area (opens new window), specifying the type of device (PC or Mac, iOS, Android, Android TV, Smart TV…) and the brand and model so that we can check its compatibility. Also, when you notice freezing and want to identify the reason, it would help us if you would perform this test (opens new window) to check for interconnection problems. Please send us a screenshot with the results of this test from your Customer Area (opens new window).
It is very important that you perform these tests when you notice freezing or poor image quality.