# I can watch OneSoccer but I don't have sound
You may have the sound for the OneSoccer app turned off on your device.
This is an issue that has been detected in iPads that is related to the position of the button on the side of the device. This button can be configured to either lock screen rotation or mute the sound. To correct this problem, go to Settings > General > Use Side Switch to > Mute.
# I can't view OneSoccer
To get the most out of our platform, we recommend that you update the application so that you always have the latest version installed on your device. If you have any problems:
- Press the Home button twice to open the Task Manager, which will show you all running apps.
- Press the icon for the OneSoccer app for two seconds. The OneSoccer icon will appear in the top left corner of the screen; press it and you will see that it disappears.
- Press the Home button again. The Apps will be displayed. Press the OneSoccer icon to restart the app.
Still unable to view content?
If the issue persists, uninstall the app and reinstall it:
- Go to the home screen and press the icon for the OneSoccer app for a few seconds.
- The OneSoccer icon will appear in the top left corner of the screen; press it to uninstall the app.
- Reinstall the OneSoccer app from the Apple Store.
# Devices with Jailbreak
We have detected issues with iOS devices with Jailbreak. We recommend that you check the settings of your device and disable Jailbreak.
# Can I send content to my TV using an HDMI cable?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to send content to your TV using an HDMI connection from an iPad, as the content is protected.
If you would like, you can send content via HDMI from your PC or Mac.
OneSoccer is available on Airplay so that you can also reproduce all your content.