# Do you want to sign up but still aren't sure?
# What is OneSoccer?
OneSoccer is the platform for watching the best of Canadian soccer.
At OneSoccer you'll be able to enjoy:
- All Canadian Premier League games.
- All Canadian Championship games.
- Concacaf Gold Cup.
- Local games of the Canadian national soccer team (women's and men's).
- The best content about the Canadian Premier League and the best Canadian soccer.
- Mexico's LigaMX.
- The Concacaf Nations League.
- Spanish Women’s Pro Soccer League (Liga Iberdrola).
- Brazilian League (Brasileirão).
# How much does OneSoccer cost?
We have 2 plans available:
• One Month plan: With this plan you can enjoy the content month by month. The plan is renewed automatically. • One Season plan: This plan allows you to enjoy our content for 365 days. Starting the day you sign up. This plan it is not automatically renewed.
# What do I have to do if I have a promo code?
If you have been given with a promo code you can redeem it here (opens new window). If you have subscribed before reediming the promo code contact us using the form at the MY ACCOUNT section (opens new window).
# If there are several games at the same time, will I be able to watch all of them?
Yes. If several games are being played at the same time, we'll provide as many additional channels as there are games at that moment, so that you always get to choose which one you want to watch.
# I'm not in Canada. Can I watch OneSoccer?
Yes. You can enjoy OneSoccer from anywhere in the world. Except for the games of the Canadian national team, which are only available in Canada. If you are not in Canada you are going to be able only to watch all the Canadian Championship games and all the Canadian Premier League games.
# I don't want to use OneSoccer anymore. How do I cancel my subscription?
At the moment you decide to take a break from soccer, you can cancel your subscription from your Customer Area by selecting the My Subscription > Cancel Subscription options.
You must request cancellation at least one (1) day and at most thirty (30) working days before your renewal date to avoid being charged for the following month. You'll have access to OneSoccer up to your next renewal date.
Remember that until your request is carried out, you can undo the cancellation at any time from your Customer Area.
If you want to enjoy the best Canadian soccer again in the future, you can reactivate your subscription from your Customer Area.
# How do I contact the customer service department?
If you are already a OneSoccer subscriber, you can contact us by sending us a message from your Customer Area, in the Need help? section of the OneSoccer website.
If you are not a OneSoccer subscriber, you can use the contact form in the Help Center.